Naturalizer

Naturalizer, Naturalizer Fashion brand, Naturalizer Fashion, Naturalizer Official Website, Sport Shoes Co., Ltd., Dongguan United States is the United States Brown Shoe Co., Ltd. (listed on the New York Stock Exchange code: BWS) with China's leading footwear company Hongguo International Holdings Co., Ltd. formed a joint venture engaged in the sale of footwear in China products business.

Welcome to cbamd.com! High quality products wholesale!

More then 9999 fashion brands in cbamd.com from China, Japan, Korea, United States, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, Spain, Germeny, Etc Paris fashion week, Milan fashion week, London fashion week, NewYork fashion week, HongKong fashion week, Tokyo fashion week, Sydney fashion week, Canton fashion week, Shanghai fashion week, Etc.
You can knowledge more! Select brand category you want to Fashion brands Join, wholesale, purchasing, purchase, agent. Need Quality Manufacturers, Products and Suppliers?
CBAMD.COM C - China B - Brand A - Apparel M - Marketing D - Development       
Twitter Tumblr

Online shopping
what's newdressesouterwearpantssweaterswimweartopsvestsshoesbagswatchesaccessoriessale fashionwomenmencasualsportskidsundersshoesbagsjewelerwatchcosmeticsleathertextiles

Naturalizer, Top Shoes brand, Shoes brand, Naturalizer official website, Naturalizer Shoes brand Naturalizer -The official website, join the new price, Naturalizer brand wholesale, Naturalizer wholesale, Naturalizer online

Brand Category


Fashion Manufactory
Apparel business

Naturalizer

More than 999 fashion Shoes brand stores all over the world. Distribution Naturalizer in us, Naturalizer in Canada, Naturalizer in uk, Naturalizer in Australia, Italy, France, Spain, Hongkong, China, Japan, Korea,. etc.
brand wholesalebrand shoes wholesalefashion apparel wholesalefashion bags wholesalebrand watches wholesaleViktor & Rolf Spring 2014 Ready-to-WearRuffian Spring 2014 Ready-to-WearMatthew Williamson Spring 2014 Ready-to-WearLacoste Spring 2014 Ready-to-WearJeremy Scott Spring 2014 Ready-to-WearDsquared² Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear Collection Rick Owens Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear CollectionD&G Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear CollectionJean Paul Gaultier  Spring 2010 Couture Collection
description


Sport Shoes Co., Ltd., Dongguan United States is the United States Brown Shoe Co., Ltd. (listed on the New York Stock Exchange code: BWS) with China's leading footwear company Hongguo International Holdings Co., Ltd. formed a joint venture engaged in the sale of footwear in China products business. Founded in the summer of 2007, prospects in the next five years, the two companies is expected to open in China more than 400 shops and department store brands Naturalizer and Via Spiga more than 100 stores. Brown, U.S. Sport Shoes Co., Ltd., Dongguan holds 51% stake, while Hong country holds the remaining 49% of the shares. Joint venture set up in Dongguan, Guangdong, a wholly owned subsidiary. Naturalizer and Via Spiga landed in China to sell the company, consumer-driven footwear brands to the global process is an important milestone. The new joint venture combines Brown Hongguo in brand building and the existing retail shop network and operating experience in China's advantage. Two together to make joint efforts by China's consumers love and trust in the world of fashion footwear brand.

Clothing brand, brand Clothing, Naturalizer, Clothing joining condition, Wholesale, Naturalizer fashion brands
Naturalizer brand theme

Naturalizer Style

Subscribe to theCbamd.com Newsletter

More then 9999 brands in cbamd.com from China, Japan, Korea, United States, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, Spain, Germeny, Etc.
Now you can knowledge more! Select brand category if you want to the Fashion brands Join, wholesale, purchasing, purchase, agent.
CBAMD.COM C - China B - Brand A - Apparel M - Marketing D - Development

Naturalizer, Naturalizer Fashion brand, Naturalizer Fashion, Naturalizer Official Website, Sport Shoes Co., Ltd., Dongguan United States is the United States Brown Shoe Co., Ltd. (listed on the New York Stock Exchange code: BWS) with China's leading footwear company Hongguo International Holdings Co., Ltd. formed a joint venture engaged in the sale of footwear in China products business.